Episode #5: Featured Guest George Donnely of WeWontFly.com
Hosted By: John Bush and Jason Rink.
Join us as we discuss……..
- Food Self Sufficiency
John tells the story of how he slaughtered his first rooster and discusses Surviving Shefthalls powerful words discussing the rite of passage.
“We talk quite a bit about living free, and today we took a big leap together towards being free. Freedom equals responsibility, and with what we did today I finally accepted the responsibility for preparing my meat for consumption instead of abdicating that part to a third party.”
John was featured of TruTV’s Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory concerning fusion centers and the Department of Homeland Security!
Watch the episode –
- More Too Much Government News………….(Yeah!)
1. New Castle councilman calls cops on boys’ cupcake sale
2. The state of Louisiana says that monks must be fully licensed as funeral directors and actually convert their monasteries into licensed funeral homes before they will be allowed to sell their handmade wooden caskets.
3. The city of Philadelphia now requires all bloggers to purchase a $300 business privilege license. The city even went after one poor woman who had earned only $11 from her blog over the past two years.
Attacks on free speech are occurring more regularly. Take Obama’s list of ObamaCare Dissenters for example –
“There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
4. In the state of Texas, it doesn’t matter how much formal interior design education you have - only individuals with government licenses may refer to themselves as “interior designers” or use the term “interior design” to describe their work.
– Interview w/ Georgoe Donnelly of WeWontFly.com
“They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security”. Ben Franklin
Tune in next week!
Special thanks to our show sponsors…